- Manager is Surfee who provides, manages and / or operates surfee services, either alone or in cooperation with third parties;
- User is any person, State organizer, business entity and / or public using surfee services;
- Visitors shall be any person, State organizer, business entity and / or public who visit surfee applications and / or surfee networking sites;
- Accounts / Accounts are records of user names, passwords, and the right to access networks or systems online;
- Password / Password is a series of letters and / or numbers used as a password to access surfee accounts;
- Member / Member means any person, State administrator, business entity and / or public who register to use surfee services;
- Surveys are a research technique by giving a clear limit to the data through giving a series of questions to individual respondents in order to know: who they are, what they think, feel, or tend to an action;
- Content is information available in surfee and / or submitted by a surfee member;
- Reward is a gift of money, goods, services and so forth without any compensation to the eligible member;
- Daily Points / Points (pts) is a gift in the form of digital credit that is given once a day to the member after members check in;
- Event / event is a special event held by surfee to achieve certain goals and within a predetermined time;
2. Information Needed
- For the purposes of registration at surfee, we will require your personal data such as the following:
Date of Birth;
- In addition, you must choose to Register through the "Login with Facebook" to access surfee. By doing that means you give us permission to register your Facebook account and at the same time with the email address you use on your Facebook account
- All the information you provide will be kept well and always safeguarded securely and confidentiality, unless otherwise noted in our terms and conditions.
- surfee reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel the associated ACCOUNTS.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of ACCOUNTS and passwords you have created.
- surfee will not ask for a password for any reason, therefore surfee appeals to MEMBER not to provide your password to any party, either to a third party or to a party acting on behalf of surfee.
- surfee is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from misuse of MEMBER account.
- surfee has no legal liability for the accuracy of the information content of MEMBER in surfee.
- You are solely responsible for the correctness of data / identity submitted to surfee in registering / registering.
- We shall not be liable for any losses arising from the unlawfulness of data / identities submitted to surfee or due to non-compliance with these registration terms.
- ACCOUNTS that have been made are owned by surfee. surfee reserves the right to the above ACCOUNTS. In the event of a dispute related to your ACCOUNT, we reserve the right to take the decision to resolve the dispute.
- We reserve the right to provide any information held about MEMBER in the event of legal matters caused by CONTENT penned and published by MEMBER. Please note that all activity data will be recorded for all CONTENTS written and published.
- surfee can not be sued for any statement, mistake, inaccuracy or lack of any CONTENT published by MEMBER in surfee.
By using surfee SERVICES, MEMBER agrees not to publish following type of CONTENT:
- Promote / disseminate information that is found to be false, misleading or promote illegal activities or acts that abuse, threaten, obscene, profane or defame;
- Contains prejudice and hatred associated with ethnic, religious, racial, and interreligious, and advocates acts of violence;
- Discriminatory on the basis of sex and language differences, and not degrading the dignity of the weak, poor, sick, mentally disabled, or physically disabled;
- Sending SPAM;
- Showing pornography or any sexually explicit material, pornography and / or providing material that exploits people under the age of 18 by sexual or violent means;
- Contains violence both in physical and verbal form, contained in CONTENT as photos, videos, or writings aimed at harming others, not as news or positive information;
- Contains information or instructions regarding illegal activities such as making or purchasing illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains fraudulent elements such as pretending to be a person or a body, or improperly declaring or improperly identifying yourself, your age, or your affiliation with a person or body;
- Contains third party personal information including but not limited to photos, videos, audio, documents, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Contains software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- MEMBER should ensure that any CONTENT published in surfee does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights and other intellectual property of any third party, and is issued only by permission of such third party;
- MEMBER agrees that in compliance with applicable law, surfee may conduct examinations of certain CONTENT already submitted to us to determine whether the CONTENT is illegal or violates the terms of these terms and conditions. We may also modify, prevent access, remove, and / or refuse to display CONTENT that we consider to be in violation of the legal provisions and / or terms contained in these terms and conditions.
4. Disclaimer / Refusal of Responsibility
- surfee IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WAY TO ANY MEMBER OR ANY CONTENT INSTALLED ON THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH surfee SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY MEMBER, OR BY AN EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING RELATED TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- surfee PROVIDES RULES FOR MEMBER, WE CAN NOT FULLY CONTROL AND BY NO LIABILITY BE LIABLE FOR WHAT IS INCLUDED BY APPLYING ON THE SITE, AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT / CONTENT NOT MORALLY ACCEPTABLE, NOT WORTHY, NOT VALID OR UNCOMFORTABLE WHICH YOU CAN APPLY ON THE SERVICE, SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OF ANY MEMBER.
- surfee IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPMENT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, FROM ANY "USER".
- surfee IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, REPRESENTATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS, DISADVANTAGES, DELAY IN OPERATION, FAILURE OF COMMUNICATION PATH, TERRITORY OR DAMAGE OR ACCESS WITHOUT AUTHORITY TO, OR CHANGE OF "USER" COMMUNICATIONS.
- surfee NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR FAILURE OF TECHNICAL OF A NETWORK OR LINES TELEPHONE SYSTEMS ONLINE COMPUTER SERVER OR PROVIDER, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, E-MAIL FAILURE OR TECHNICAL ISSUE OR DENSITY OF TRAFFIC / TRAFFIC ON THE INTERNET OR IN AN WEBSITE, INCLUDING DAMAGES ON ANY "USER" AND / OR COMPUTER COMPUTER ASSOCIATED WITH OR INCREASED BY PARTICIPATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND / OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE.
- IN ANY EVENT, surfee SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OF, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OF "MEMBER", OR TRANSMITTED INTO THE "USER "OR INTERACTIONS OF AN INTERACTIVE" USER "WEBSITE, GOOD ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
5. Purpose of Collecting Data
Internally, we use your information, including your survey data but not limited to:
- Supervise, manage and improve our services and features
- Improving our terms and conditions
- Preventing potential illegal activities
- Prevent unwanted or threatening security activities
- We use your survey and survey metadata for our internal purposes to creating and providing new services, features or content.
- We use the information that you provided to facilitate account creation and login process. If you decide to linked to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information that you authorize us to collect from third parties in order to facilitate account creation and login process.
- We use the information that you've provide us to contact you according to the service or accounts that you used.
- We use the information that you've provide us to contact you according to the offer that we provided to you.
- We use the information that you've provide for legal purposes and loss prevent. If we get a lawsuit or other legal request, we may check our data to decide how we will respond to the lawsuits or other legal requests.
6. Giving and Disclosure of Information to Other Parties
Except for the purposes of data collection, we will not sell, transfer, distribute and / or disclose your personal information and data to other unauthenticated Third Parties and / or Unauthorized Persons.
- Business partners assigned by Us to assist in the process of application, investigation and verification of your personal data;
- Any other party on behalf of Us is required to perform a work which in its implementation is necessary to know the protected information
In cases, there's an ordered by the Court or officials of from Indonesian government agency to pursuant the lawful authority that granted by the statutory provisions, Then, in order to fulfill the order, We may grant the access of all necessary information as intended. In connection therewith, you agree to relieve us of any claims that relating to the grant of access to such information.